FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ATTORNEYS REVEAL A 300% INCREASE IN MISCARRIAG

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
reaper View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reaper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ATTORNEYS REVEAL A 300% INCREASE IN MISCARRIAG
    Posted: 27 Jan 2022 at 9:38am

ATTORNEYS REVEAL A 300% INCREASE IN MISCARRIAGE AND CANCER FOLLOWING COVID VACCINES IN THE MILITARY

During a panel hosted by Senator Ron Johnson, several scientists, doctors, and lawyers revealed what they are experiencing with their patients and clients following the rollout of the COVID vaccines.

Given some of the recent studies that have surfaced, many experts in attendance were not at all surprised to hear what one lawyer had to say about a surge in serious disease and death in the military. Each one of the data points was confirmed by a military ICD code for tri care billing of Humana.

For the US as a whole, several recent rigorous studies in prominent scientific journals have found a direct causal relationship between an increase in death and the current COVID vaccines. Another study out of the University of California found that all-cause mortality increased substantially following the lockdowns in the US.

Health departments in states across the US also confirmed recently that they are looking into a steep 40% surge in the mortality rate for people aged 18 to 49 in 2021—a majority of which are not linked to COVID-19.

National or state studies are limited to the quality and type of data they have access to, which is based on national or state databases. In the military, however, there is strict constant surveillance of health data that is not vulnerable to large margins of error or malintent in reporting.

Daniel Horowitz updated his followers on Twitter, regarding some of the things that were being shown during the panel. One Lawyer outlined a surge in things like miscarriages, cancer, and neurological conditions.

The video of Renz is here. I know 2 of the 3 cited whistleblowers. Their credentials are impeccable. Lt. Col. Chambers is one of the only Green Beret doctors in the military.

“Unlike VAERS where the naysayers can suggest that anyone can submit, this is only by military doctors and quantifies every single ICD code in the military for tri care billing of Humana. This is the ultimate defined and finite population with excellent surveillance.”

One of the biggest takeaways here is that the data is beyond reproach and widely accessibly by the DoD, CDC, FDA, and across the Biden-Harris regime. In other words, they are all very well aware that the jabs are almost certainly causing an untenable increase in cancer in otherwise young and healthy military-age Americans and they’re keeping that information away from the people.

< id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" border="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" ="" title="Twitter Tweet" ="https://plat.twitter.com//Tweet.?dnt=true&Id=twitter-widget-0&features=eyJ0ZndfZXhwZXJpbWVudHNfY29va2llX2V4cGlyYXRpb24iOnsiYnVja2V0IjoxMjA5NjAwLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X2hvcml6b25fdHdlZXRfZW1iZWRfOTU1NSI6eyJidWNrZXQiOiJodGUiLCJ2ZXJzaW9uIjpudWxsfSwidGZ3X3NwYWNlX2NhcmQiOnsiYnVja2V0Ijoib2ZmIiwidmVyc2lvbiI6bnVsbH19&=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&id=1485961391332859904&lang=en&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.blacklistednews.com%2Farticle%2F81641%2Fattorneys-reveal-a-300-increase-in-miscarriage-and-cancer-following-covid-vaccines-in-the.&sessionId=3610550dbaf0efc5a778aac408cf021520bef6ce&theme=light&widgetsVersion=75b3351%3A1642573356397&width=550px" -tweet-id="1485961391332859904" style="-sizing: border-; : static; visibility: ; width: 550px; height: 909px; display: block; flex-grow: 1;">

During the video clip, Attorney Thomas Renz reveals what DoD officials have provided on the safety signals they are seeing following the rollout of the vaccines.

“We have substantial data showing that we saw, for example, miscarriages increasing by 300% over the five-year average, almost,” We saw almost 300% increase in cancer over the five-year average,” Renz said.

“We saw, this one’s amazing, neurological. So, neurological issues which would affect our pilots, over 1000% increase. 1000,” Renz continued.

Senator Ron Johnson interjected by clarifying “Ten times,” That’s ten times the rate.” Renz continued by saying they saw an increase of “82,000 per year to 863,000 in one year.

What Renz said about pilots in the military comes as no shock to some, given that several doctors recently co-signed a letter demanding the FAA ground vaccinated pilots following studies surfacing in the aviation industry discussing neurological conditions.

The letter cites federal guidance that says pilots should not receive medical certificates “without clearance from the Federal Aviation Administration” if they take certain drugs, which includes any medications the FDA “approved less than 12 months ago.”

The FAA and airlines are ‘breaking federal rules,’ claims the letter, signed by Garden City pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole.

The letter was also signed by several doctors including cardiologist Dr. Peter McCullough, as well as attorneys from Children’s Health Defense and Advocates for Citizens’ Rights.

Following the news of the letter, one pilot spoke about how he experienced heart problems and agrees that vaccinated pilots are unfit to fly.

< src="https://www.dailyveracity.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/IMG_2773.mp4" controls="controls" width="300" height="150" style="box-sizing: border-box; display: inline-block; vertical-align: baseline;">

“When I certify to go fly, I have to check off a box before I go fly all you lovely people wherever you want to go before I go take that multimillion-dollar airplane, I check this box and it says ‘I’m fit to fly.’

“..You never know when the genie IS gonna come out of the bottle and smack you down. I could have stroked out at 100 feet while trying to land an airplane, with 40 airplanes lined up next to us. I could have just pushed down on the stick before the person next to me can do anything, and it’s all over for a lot of people.”

The pilot continues by saying that there are a number of pilots that are afraid to come forward and afraid of retribution. Some of them, he says, have to work with crushing pains in their chest and heads. They’re afraid that they are going to lose their careers.

< ="https://tv.gab.com/channel/realredelephants//pfizer-ceo-admits-the-current-vaccines-61e06fb316e564521ffb7303" width="960" height="540" style="-sizing: border-; : ; inset: 0px; width: 743px; height: 417.938px;">

SHARE THIS ARTICLE...

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes